- Why is there a negative line item in my Bill?
- Why is there an item within Unbilled Items with a negative amount?
- What does a negative line item in my Bill mean?
- Procurify web app.
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
- If you do not have to pay for an item due to damage or the item was not in stock. A negative line item is added to reflect the adjustment.
- A negative Unbilled Item will also be created if a user within the Procure section un-receives and item and then receives the item again.
In a case where you believe this will cause further confusion with the Vendor, the items can be removed from the Bill and rejected within the Unbilled Items section.