How to Change the Cost Allocation for unbilled items or Billed items
- How to update Cost Allocations for items within a Bill?
Find the line item and select the button.
Select the pencil icon to update the account code.
Find and select the account code.
Select either SAVE DRAFT or SUBMIT when you're ready for approval.
- Select the ACCOUNTS PAYABLE tab on the left-hand navigational bar
- For billed items select MANAGE BILLS
- For unbilled items select UNBILLED ORDER ITEMS (PURCHASE ORDER or EXPENSE)
- Search and select the bill or unbilled item you need to work on.
- For Billed items access Drafts or Pending. For Pending bills, you must select the FIX BILL option first before you can proceed with the steps below.
- The user needs the Accounts Payable role assigned to perform the following steps.
- Certain Bill types cannot be updated. They include Bills for Expenses, Credit Card Bills, or Bills with an Approved Payment.
- If a Bill has a Payment made against it, it cannot be updated.