- Can I temporarily deactivate a user?
- Will I lose the Requests submitted by a user if I deactivate their account?
- If a user is deactivated, does it affect Purchase Orders or Requests they have created?
- Procurify web app
- For steps on how to deactivate users, please see How to Deactivate Users.
- For more information on why it is not possible to completely delete a User, see Is it Possible to Completely Delete Users from within the Account?
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
Deactivating a user simply removes their login access as well as all Roles & Permissions that had been assigned to them. If you do choose to reactivate their login at a later date their Roles & Permissions, as well as any additional access, will need to be set up once again.
When a User is deactivated, all of their Requests, POs, Bills and Payments they had created, will remain in the account. There will also be historical records of all of their activity.