- Why can't I access a credit card?
- What does the red lock beside a credit card mean?
- What does it mean when there is a red lock beside a credit card within Credit Card Reconciliation?
- Why can't I reconcile my credit card?
- Procurify web app.
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
If you see a red lock beside a credit card within Credit Card Reconciliation, it means another user is currently viewing the active reconciliation. You must wait for the other user to finish before you can access the credit card.
If you believe they should not be viewing the credit card history, or you need immediate access, it is best to reach out to the specific user or speak with your account administrator.