- Assign departments to catalog items
- Adding department tags in Product Catalog
- Department tags for catalog items
The Following Steps Requires two Processes
Process 1. Gathering Catalog Item(s) Information
Option 1: Importing Catalog Items
If your Domain does not have catalog items added in the system, please see How to Import Product Catalog first.
Option 2: Exporting Catalog Items already in the system
If your Domain has catalog items added in the system, we will need to export first.
- Head into Procurement tab and select Product Catalog
- Select Export CSV option near the top right and Save the file to your computer.
Process 2. Catalog Permissions
If you pop into the Catalog and select the + New Catalog Item, scroll near the bottom and you'll see Department Tags. The Department Tags is what will link the specific catalog Items to the intended department.
- Go into Settings & select Import Data.
- Select Import CSV across Catalog Permissions.
- Download the template.
- Copy in the Items you want to be allocated to the intended department from the Catalog Export list exported Prior.
- Paste the items into the Catalog Permissions Template.
- Fill in the Catalog Item, Department & Location details.
- Save & Import the Catalog Permissions CSV in Settings.