- Update login email used in Procurify
- Change current email address in Procurify to a different one
- Procurify web app
- Only superusers, or the user themselves, can update their email address.
- After updating the email address, the same password can still be used to log in.
- If you're using an SSO account, kindly get in touch with your company's administrator.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Manage Users.
Find and select the user you intend to update the email address for.
Select Edit Information on the far right of the screen.
Change the email address.
Select Save Changes.