- Unlink Procurify account from Google account.
- Disconnect link between Google and Procurify account.
- Procurify web app.
- Only users with Manage Users permission can unlink the account.
- Once successful, the user must perform a password reset to get back into their account. See How to Reset a Password for steps.
- To connect another Google account, see How do I Connect my Procurify account with Google? for instructions.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Manage Users.
Find and select the user you need to unlink.
On the right side of the page, select Unlink Google.
Kindly read the pop-up message and confirm your action.