- Why can't I find a PO from Unbilled Items?
- Why can I not see the Purchase Order Items within the "Unbilled Items" section in Accounts Payable?
- My received Purchase Order items are not appearing within Unbilled Items. Where are they?
- Procurify web app
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
There a couple of reasons as to why you may not be seeing specific Purchase Order items within the Unbilled Items section. The following reasons are possible:
- The Purchase Order Item has already been included in a Bill. You may search for the item(s) included in the PO in Accounts Payable > Bills (under the "All" tab).
- The items within the Purchase Order may have not been received yet. Remember, all POs shown in Unbilled Items are either partially received or fully received.
- The Purchase Order may have a credit card set as the payment method. Any item received within the PO would then appear within Accounts Payable > Credit Card Reconciliation.
- The item may have been accidentally or intentionally archived within the Unbilled Items section. To view and recover it, navigate to the Archived tab at the top of this section and select the button.
If none of the above scenarios are true, and you are still unable to locate the items, please reach out to our Support Team or within the Procurify Community.