- How to edit and update Catalog Items
- Update already created Catalog Items
- Editing Catalog Items
- Procurify Web
- For more details, please view the Catalog Import Template Instructions.
- The ID Number must be included on the import template, or it will create a duplicate item in the catalog.
- When you import, you will see that "0 New Rows Have Been Added". This is correct when updating Items, as we are not adding anything new. If you add items you will see "1,2,3 New Rows have been added".
Go into Settings > Export Data.
Select Prepare CSV across "Catalog".
Keep the export data handy, and head into the Procure tab, then select Product Catalog.
Select & download the template for Catalog Item Importing.
- Within the Import Catalog template, create an additional column titled ID.
- Within the exported file from steps 1-3, you will notice an already existing column labeled ID. Copy the ID numbers of the items you wish to update.
On the import template file, paste the ID numbers into ID column.
With the ID number in place, you can copy & paste the rest of the Item information into the importing template as needed.
Now that the Item information has been added in, you can adjust any pricing, item name, etc. within the importing template.
Save the file.
With our importing template adjusted with the new item information & the associated ID number, you can import the template to update the Catalog Items.