- How many Request drafts can be saved?
- What types of Requests can be made into drafts?
- How do I save a draft Request?
- Procurify web application
- See Do Expense Drafts Created on Mobile Save to the Web as well? for details on draft behavior in the Procurify Mobile App
Request for Order (RFO) and Request for Expense (RFE) both allow a single draft, per logged-in user. Choosing to create a new Request will either start a brand-new Request, or it will re-open an existing draft if one does exist.
Request for Order:
The RFO form will autosave the information added to the Request - any changes are saved to the users' current running draft until it is submitted.
Request for Expense:
For the RFE, a user must click Save Draft at the bottom of the RFE to save changes, if the Request is not yet ready to be submitted for approval.
Request for Travel:
A Request for Travel (RFT) must be submitted to be saved and will not automatically save as a draft. However, once submitted, it can be reopened and modified by clicking Edit inside the submitted RFT. As such, multiple RFTs can be submitted and then re-opened/edited prior to being approved.