- Download the list of all open Purchase Orders
- Export a list of all closed Purchase Orders
- View a list containing all Purchase Orders that have been partially received
- Filter the export report by pending and partially received POs
- Create a report by using the Export Data tool
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Export Data permission under Settings will be able to perform the steps below.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Export Data under "Tools".
Select Prepare CSV next to Purchase Order Items.
Select the Item Status dropdown menu and choose a Status* to filter by.
- Use the Date Created filter to narrow down your results further.
Then, select Export CSV.
- Open the downloaded file from your computer.
Purchased - all Purchase Orders created.
Pending Received - all Purchase Orders that are still open and not received.
Partially Received - all Purchase Orders that are partially received.
Fully Received - all Purchase Orders that are closed or fully received.