- Track whether your Order Items have been purchased
- Check whether your Order Items have been received
- Find out if the requested order item(s) are already purchased
- Check if a Purchase Order has Been created from a submitted and approved Request?
- Procurify web app
- An email notification will also be sent once the requested item(s) have been purchased and received. To make sure your notifications are turned on, please see How to Adjust Notification Settings.
- To see chronological updates related to your Order Items, review the Audit Log at the bottom of Order Request, or select the button to review the Approval History.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Request > Orders
Find and select the Order Request you want to check
Under the "Status" column, you should see a status indicator for each item within the Order Request. If the items have been purchased, hovering over the status will provide you with the PO number for your reference.
The following are the statuses that you may see:
- Pending - order item is still waiting for approval
- Denied - order item rejected
- Approved - order item approved and is awaiting purchase
- Purchased - order item is approved and a purchase order is already created
- Received - order item is approved, purchased, and received.