- Make a Bill for employee Expenses
- Create an Expense Bill
- Create a Bill to Reimburse employee expenses that have been paid
- Procurify web app
- User must be assigned the AP > Bills / Unbilled PO Items / Unbilled Expense Items permission to create Expense Bills.
- You are able to create more than one Expense Bill at a time by selecting multiple items
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
First, navigate to Accounts Payable > Expense - Unbilled Items
Search for the desired Expense Report Items, and select the checkboxes to the left.
Once all items are selected, click the Create Expense Bill button. If the Expense Reports selected are for more than one employee, multiple Expense Bills will be generated as you are only able to have one Vendor or Employee linked per Bill.
Populate the required fields that appear.
Select Create once done. After this the Expense Bills will be located within the Accounts Payable > Bills.