- Make a Bill for employee Expenses to Reimburse employee expenses that have been paid
- Steps for creating an Expense Bill
First, navigate to Accounts Payable → Unbilled Expense Items
Search for the desired Expense Report Items. Click on the pencil icon to cost allocate your expenses
Once complete, select the check-boxes to the left of the unbilled items you'd like to Bill.
Once all items are selected, click the Create Expense Bill button. If the Expense Reports selected are for more than one employee, multiple Expense Bills will be generated as you are only able to have one Vendor or Employee linked per Bill.
Populate the required fields that appear.
Select Create once done.
- After this the Expense Bills will be located within the Accounts Payable → Bills.
- User must be assigned the Accounts Payable permission to create Expense Bills.
- You are able to create more than one Expense Bill at a time by selecting multiple items