- How do I delegate Requests to another Approver?
- Can I have another Approver approve my Requests?
- Are bill and payments included in Approval delegation?
Approval Delegation provides Approvers with the ability to allow their pending and incoming approvals to be processed by another Approver - for a given period of time. This might be used if an Approver goes on vacation and needs their approvals managed while they are away.
- Please note, that approval delegation only works for Order/Expense/Travel.
- A Superuser or user with permissions to Settings and Manage Users can manage Approval Delegation for all users. It is also possible to delegate your own approvals.
- Approval Delegation must be manually turned off. Delegation does not turn off automatically, even if a date range is set.
- See our guide on how to activate and deactivate approval delegation.