- Change the address connected to a Location
- Modify or Edit the address, or email for a Location
- How to Update the Bill To Section of a Purchase order or Bill
Due to customization, Location and Department may have unique labelling. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
Select Settings from the left-hand navigation bar
Select Manage Locations.
Find and select the Location you intend to update
Select the button on the far right-hand side of the page.
Choose Edit Location.
Update the Company and/or Shipping Address.
Once done, select SAVE CHANGES
- Only Superusers can update the Location addresses.
- The Location's Company Address and Shipping Address are both options when creating a Purchase Order. It's important to keep in mind that the label you enter when creating the Company and Shipping Address for each Location will be what is displayed as the drop-down option when adding the Billing and Shipping Addresses within Purchase Orders. For this reason, it's important to make sure that the labels are unique to each location, as not to cause confusion during Purchase Order creation.
- How to mass update locations via the import feature