- Change the address connected to a Location
- Modify the address for a Location
- Procurify web app
- Only Superusers can update the Location addresses.
- The Location's Company Address and Shipping Address are both options when creating a Purchase Order. It's important to keep in mind that the "label" you enter when creating the Company and Shipping Address for each Location will be what is displayed as the drop-down option when adding the Billing and Shipping Addresses within Purchase Orders. For this reason, it's important to make sure that the labels are unique to each Location, as not to cause confusion during Purchase Order creation.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Manage Locations.
Find and select the Location you intend to update.
Select the button on the far right-hand side of the page.
Choose Edit Location.
Update the Company and/or Shipping Address.
Once done, select Save Changes.