- End or close months for Accounts Payable
- Close a financial month or year to block further adjustments to a closed period
- Procurify web app
- Only users with the Closing Months permission under Settings can follow the steps below.
- For more information on what this feature is used for, see What does Adjusting the Closing Months within the Finance Settings do?
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Closing Months under Finance.
By default, it'll bring you the current year and its months. If you need to close months from the previous year(s), select the year drop-down at the top of the page.
Select the blue Close button on the right-hand side of the month(s).
You'll get a little confirmation on the top right of the screen when it's done.