- I forgot to include some items in my request, can I still add it?
- Can I reopen my request to add item(s) to it?
- Am I able to add more items once my request is approved?
- Is it possible to add a new item to pending Request for Order?
No. Once your Request is submitted, even if it still has a pending status, you can no longer add item(s) to it. You can submit the additional item(s) by creating a new Request
However, if the item(s) needs to be in one Request, you can cancel your Request, provided that it hasn't been approved by anyone yet. Once the Request is cancelled, you can choose the option to replicate the Request, and then add the additional items before resubmitting it.
- For steps on cancelling and replicating orders, see How to Cancel a Pending Order Request and How to Replicate Order Requests.