1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Planned Budget Import.csv
2. Select Settings → Export Data Prepare CSV next to Budgets →Export CSV.
3. Copy the information from the exported file and paste it within the Planned Budgets template. Note that you will not need to use all the columns data, only take the data you need to fill in on the importing template. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer. Ensure you input the Start and End date you wish to have for the budgeting period.
4. Select Settings → Import Data → Import CSV next to Budgets
5. Upload the file from your computer and select Import (Repeat steps for each future budget you plan on importing)
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- For more information, please see the article What are Planned Budgets?
- Planned Budgets should not have an Action on Duplicate column
- Make sure the start date does not overlap with your existing budget.
- You can use the **ALL** (include asterisks) function on this template to apply the changes to all locations, departments, and account codes. (See table for further details)
- There is no limit as to how many Future Planned Budgets you can import.
- Import Data into Procurify