- Set up monthly and/or quarterly budgets
- Set up future budgets
- Procurify Web
- For more information, please see the article What are Planned Budgets?
- There is not an "Action on Duplicate" field on this template as this is for future budgets.
- Make sure the start date does not overlap with your existing budget.
- You can use the **ALL** function on this template to apply the changes to all locations, departments, and account codes. (See template for further details)
- There is no limit as to how many Future Planned Budgets you can import.
In this set-up example, we will show how to create a Monthly Planned Budget.
1. Let's head into Settings.
2. Select Export Data, & select Budgets.
3. Export the Budget CSV.
4. Go back to the Settings menu.
5. Select Import Data & select the option Import CSV for Planned Budgets.
6. Download the Template for planned budgets.
7. Copy the information from the exported file and paste it within the Planned Budgets template. Note that you will not need to use all the columns data, only take the data you need to fill in on the importing template.
8. Ensure you input the "Start" and "End" date you wish to have for the budgeting period
9. Now with the Planned Budget template details being inputted, save the file to your computer
10. Head back into Settings and select Import Data.
11. Select Planned Budgets Import CSV.
13. Upload the file from your computer and Import.
14. Repeat steps for each future budget you plan on importing.