- User(s) are unable to see/use the Amazon Punchout option within the Request tab.
- Why can't a user see/use the Amazon Punchout Option?
- The user is added on Amazon Business Settings to use Punchout.
- Why can't I use Amazon Punchout
- Unable to make Amazon Punchout Orders
- Amazon PunchOut option unavailable when making a Request for Order but other users can see it.
There are a couple of reasons why a user is unable to see/use the Amazon Punchout feature, here are the most common ones.
1. The user(s) have not been added to the Amazon Punchout Group on Procurify
2. The user(s) have not been added to the Business Account Settings within Amazon.com/Amazon.de/Amazon.co.uk/Amazon.ca
3. The user(s) have not been set up as a Requisitioner & Punchout User(s) in Amazon Business Settings.
4. The Amazon Punchout is in Test Mode and not available to make live orders
5. Shared Settings: We want the shared payment methods & addresses option to be selected for Punchout
1. Punchout Group: Ensure the user(s) have been added to the Amazon Punchout Group in Procurify. To do this, view the Setting up Groups with Amazon PunchOut and Procurify and Setting up and individual Amazon User Account articles for the step-by-step guide on how to grant users access to the Amazon Punchout Group within Procurify.
2. Amazon Business Settings: ensure user(s) have been added to Amazon. View the Setting Up an Amazon Business Account article for a full guide on how to add users to the Amazon Business Account
3. Requisitioner & Punchout User(s): all Punchout users must be assigned the role of "Requisitioner & PunchOut User", please see our guide on How to Assign Requisitioner & Punchout User(s) Roles in Amazon
4. Test Mode: Enabling Live orders to be made on Amazon Punchout will require you to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout Settings, please follow the steps on How to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout to begin making Live orders.
5. Shared Settings: The Payment & Address information should be "shared", this is to allow for all users with Punchout & requisitioner access to make Punchout orders, please see the link on How to adjust Payment & Address settings to Shared on Amazon
- Only the administrator for the Amazon Business account can access Business Settings.
- For more information on the Amazon Integration, click here.