- User(s) are unable to see/use the Amazon Punchout option within the Request tab.
- Why can't a user see/use the Amazon Punchout Option?
- User is added on Amazon Business Settings to use Punchout.
- Why can't I use Amazon Punchout
- Unable to make Amazon Punchout Orders
- Procurify web app
- Amazon Business Setting
- Only the administrator for the Amazon Business account can access Business Settings.
- To check out other possible solutions feel free to look within the Procurify Community. If you are still running into the same issue after completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.
There are a couple of reasons why a user is unable to see/use the Amazon Punchout feature, here are the most common ones.
a. The user(s) have not been added to the Amazon Punchout Group on Procurify
b. The user(s) have not been added to the Business Account Settings within Amazon.com/Amazon.de/Amazon.co.uk
c. The user(s) have not been set up as a Requisitioner & Punchout User(s) in Amazon Business Settings.
d. The Amazon Punchout is in Test Mode and not available to make live orders
1. Ensure the user(s) have been added to the Amazon Punchout Group in Procurify. To do this, view the Setting up Amazon PunchOut in Procurify article for the step by step guide on how to grant users access to the Amazon Punchout Group within Procurify.
2. Check Amazon Business Settings to ensure user(s) have been added into Amazon. View the Setting Up an Amazon Business Account article for a full guide on how to add users to the Amazon Business Account
3. For the third issue, all Punchout users must be assigned the role of "Requisitioner & PunchOut User". The steps below will help guide you to assign those roles to the user(s):
1) On your Amazon Business account, click the menu option and select Business Settings
2) Under Members select the option People.
3) This is where you can view a list of all the users added to the Amazon Business Account.
4) Beside each of the users, you will see Action with a down-facing arrow, click the arrow.
5) Click Edit Role, here you can select the checkboxes for Requestitioner & PunchOut user.
6) Update & Save roles
Amazon Punch-out is in Test Mode Resolution:
1)In Amazon, select Business Settings
3)Scroll down to the bottom of the page and see System Integrations
4)Select Purchasing System
5)Click Edit next to the Test Mode Status (see picture above)
6)Change to Active and save