- Delete items that were manually added as unbilled
- Remove item from the billing cycle
- Can I archive unbilled order items?
The following article outlines how to archive Unbilled Order items. Please note, Purchase Orders with archived items cannot be marked as paid.
Go to Accounts Payable → Unbilled Order Items (Purchase Order).
Search for the item you want to archive.
Select button on the right-hand side of the item.
- Only users with permissions to Accounts Payable can perform the steps listed.
- Archived items are visible under the Archived tab under Accounts Payable → Unbilled Items (Purchase Order).
- Archived items are no longer available when creating a Bill or in the accrual reports section.