- Add additional line items to a PO.
- Include an Order Item within the Purchase Order that was missed or forgotten during the original creation of the PO.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with the assigned Permission to Create & View Purchase Orders will be able to perform the steps below.
- If the Procurement Access feature is enabled within the domain, only users added to the specific Location and Department can make changes to the POs for those locations/departments. Access can be adjusted within each user's Roles & Permissions tab.
- The steps below are only applicable if the PO is still open.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Navigate to Procure > Purchase Orders from the left-hand navigational menu.
Locate and select the Purchase Order you want to add additional line items to.
Scroll down, and select the yellow Revise P.O. button on the right-hand side.
Within the editing page, select the option to Add Item from Pending Order Items List. This will be below the existing line items, as seen below:
Within the new window that appears, check the boxes beside the additional item(s) you would like to add.
Once satisfied, select the blue Add Item(s) button.
Make any final edits, and then scroll down and select the blue Save Purchase Order button.