- Add additional line items to a PO
- Add Purchase Order item to an existing Purchase Order
- Include an Order Item within the Purchase Order that was missed or forgotten during the original creation of the PO
Navigate to Procure → Purchase Orders from the left-hand navigational menu.
Locate and select the Purchase Order you want to add additional line items on to.
Scroll down, and select the yellow Revise P.O. button on the right-hand side.
Within the editing page, select the option to Add Item from Pending Order Items List. This will be below the existing line items, as seen below:
Within the new window that appears, check the boxes beside the additional item(s) you would like to add.
Once satisfied, select the blue Add Item(s) button.
Make any final edits, and then scroll down and select the blue Save Purchase Order button.
- Only users with the assigned Permission to Create & View Purchase Orders will be able to perform the steps below.
- If the Procurement Access feature is enabled within the domain, only users added to the specific Location and Department can make changes to the POs for those locations/departments. Access can be adjusted within each user's Roles & Permissions tab.
- The steps listed are only applicable if the PO is still open, and if the new item being added is within the Procurement List.