- How do I edit the Account Code field once my Bill has been Approved?
- Can I edit the Account Code field after my Bill has been Approved?
- Can I edit an Approved Bill?
- Is it possible to edit the Bill after it has been approved?
- Procurify Web App
- In order to access and edit Bills, you will need to have AP Permissions assigned to you.
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We promise we don't bite!
All fields and items within the Bill can be edited within the Draft stage and can also be fixed when within Pending, however, once a Bill has been Approved it is not possible to make changes to the items or details within the Bill.
If you find that Bills are being approved with incorrect information, and need a second pair of eyes before final approval, it may be beneficial to add additional Approvers to your Bill Approval Routing.