- Creating a New Location
- How do I create a new Location
- Can I create a new Location?
- Adding a new location
- How to add a new location
The following article outlines how to add a new location in Procurify. Only superusers are able to add a new Location. Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
Go to SETTINGS → Manage Locations.
Select the Create Location button on the right-hand side of the page
Fill out all the required fields
Select Save Changes
- The Location's Company Address and Shipping Address are both options when creating a Purchase Order. For this reason, it's important to make sure that the labels are unique to each location, as not to cause confusion during Purchase Order creation.
- Once you've created a New Location, create Departments to assign to the Location.