- Create a new Location
- Add new Locations via import
- Procurify web app
- Only users with the Superusers role will be able to add a new Location.
- The Location's Company Address and Shipping Address are both options when creating a Purchase Order. It's important to keep in mind that the "label" you enter when creating the Company and Shipping Address for each Location will be what is displayed as the drop-down option when adding the Billing and Shipping Addresses within Purchase Orders. For this reason, it's important to make sure that the labels are unique to each Location, as not to cause confusion during Purchase Order creation.
- After adding a new Location, a department must be added if you wish for users to be able to submit Requests for this Location. Once the Departments are added, set up the approval routing and assign account codes. Once this is done the Departments will be fully active.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Creating Locations directly within Manage Locations.
Go to Settings > Manage Locations.
Select the Create Location button on the right-hand side of the page.
Fill out all the required fields.
Don't forget to select Save Changes once done.
Creating Locations using the import tool.
Go to Settings > Import Data.
Select Import CSV across "Locations".
Download the template and fill out the required columns.
Once done, select Browse & Upload CSV on Procurify page.
Review the imported data and select Import.