- Make field(s) unavailable to edit
- How to lock item fields
- Locking items so that they are uneditable
- Toggle "Catalock" for Product Catalog Items
- Disallow Users to edit product item fields on RFO
- Procurify Web App
- For information on making these changes to all Catalog Items take a look at How to Manage the "Catalock" Permission for All Product Catalog Items.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Under the Procure tab, select Product Catalog.
Select the button beside the Catalog Item you would like to make changes to.
Select Edit Item.
In the top-right hand corner of the new window, use the "Catalock" toggle button to allow the items to be editable or uneditable by Requesters.