- Importing Order Items
- Using Import for Orders.
- Mass upload a Request for Orders.
- Bulk Import order items.
- Procurify Web App.
- To start a new Order Request, follow the How to Create a Request for Order steps.
- You will need requesting permissions granted to you in order to follow the steps below. If the Request tab is not visible within the sidebar, please reach out to your account administrator.
- Make sure to format Currency correctly (ex: USD)
- Only use four-digit Account Code (ex: 1001)
- 50 Order Item limit for Upload (need to upload in batches if the order is over limit).
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
- Select the Import Order Items button.
- After this, select the Download Template button.
- Open the template within your desktop.
- Make sure to fill in all required fields (Name, Account Code, Quantity, Unit Type, Price, Currency, and Vendor Name).
- Save the file as a CSV.
- Following step 1, select the button to Browser & Upload CSV.
- Locate and select the saved file.
- After Reviewing the information, select the blue Import button.