- Change/update the credit card selected for an item within approved Expense Request.
- Adjust the credit card that was chosen for an already approved Expense Report.
- Procurify web app
- The steps below can only be done if the Expense items requiring change are not on a Pending or Approved Bill. If the items are within a Pending Bill then the changes can be made from within the Bill, prior to its approval.
- Only users with the permissions and access to Accounts Payable > Reconciliation will be able to perform the steps below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Navigate to Accounts Payable > Reconciliation.
Select the current credit card the Expense item has been linked to.
Find the Expense Request item.
Select the Move Items button above the right-hand side of the list.
Check the box beside the Expense Request item(s) you are linking to another credit card.
Select the correct credit card from the list of options shown at the bottom of the screen, and confirm the change by selecting the blue Move Items button.