- Custom Fields and order request
- How can I add more custom field(s) for requesters when requesting an order?
- How do I create Custom Fields for order requests?
- How can I create order request custom fields?
- Creating Custom Fields for order requests
- Select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Customize Request for Order Form under Customizations
- Select New Custom Field
- Type in how you want the field to be called and choose how your requesters can put in their response
- Select the field titled Field Type and select either Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, or Date.
- Select the Required toggle to make the Custom Field mandatory
- Select Save Custom Field
Your Custom Field will now appear in the Additional Fields section in the New Item Description or Catalog Item Description screen when you are creating a new order request.
- Users with access to Customization under Settings can perform the following steps.
- Custom Fields in Order Requests can only be disabled and can not be deleted.
- Ten Requests for Order Custom Fields can be created.