- Custom Fields and order request
- How can I add more custom field(s) for requesters when requesting an order?
- How do I create Custom Fields for order requests?
- How can I create order request custom fields?
- Creating Custom Fields for order requests
The following steps can only be performed by Superusers/Users with access to Customization Settings.
- Select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Customize Request for Order Form under Customizations
- Select New Custom Field
- Enter the name for the custom field and choose how your requesters can put in their response
- Select the field titled Field Type and select either Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, or Date.
- Select the Required toggle to make the Custom Field mandatory
- Select Save Custom Field
Your Custom Field will now appear in the Additional Fields section in the New Item Description or Catalog Item Description screen when you are creating a new order request.
- We recommend only using alphanumeric characters and special characters (not including emojis) in custom fields.
- Custom Fields in Order Requests can be disabled to hide it from requesters, if it is no longer needed. To preserve the integrity of historical data, these cannot be removed from your domain.
- Ten Requests for Order Custom Fields can be created.