- Custom Fields and Request for Orders
- How can I add more custom field(s) for requesters when requesting an order?
- How do I create Custom Fields for Request for Order?
- How can I create RFO custom fields?
- Creating Custom Fields for RFO's
- Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Customize Request for Order Form under Customizations
- Select New Custom Field
- Type in how you want the field to be called and choose how your requesters can put in their response
- Select the field titled FIELD TYPE and select either Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, or Date.
- Select the REQUIRED toggle to make the Custom Field mandatory
- Select SAVE CUSTOM FIELD
- Users with access to Customization under Settings will be able to perform the following steps.
- Custom Fields in Order Requests can only be disabled and can not be deleted.
- Ten Requests for Order Custom Fields can be created.