- Delete Order Requests that are still pending approval
- Remove an Order Request that will not be fully approved
- Procurify web app
- Only the Requester will be able to delete the pending order.
- The steps mentioned below will only work if the Order Request hasn't been approved at all. All Order Requests that have been partially approved, must be rejected by the next approver.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select Requests > Order from the left-hand navigational bar.
Find the order you want to delete and select it.
Look for the trash icon on the top right side of the page and select it.
Confirm the action within the pop-up window.