- Is it possible to add the items from one Purchase Order to another?
- Can I close two POs and make it one?
- Procurify web app.
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We promise we don't bite!
Merging or closing two Purchase Orders and make it one is not possible. If you need the items in a single PO, you'll have to do the following:
1. Cancel the Purchase Orders you created to put the items back on Procurement.
2. Create a new Purchase Order with all the items.