- Recover forgotten password
- Reset an old password without logging in
Go to your Procurify log in page.
Select Forgot your Password link.
Enter the email address you're using to log in.
Select Send Email.
Check your email inbox. You should have received an email with the subject line of "[Procurify] - Password Reset".
Select Reset Password from the email.
Choose a new password and confirm it.
You should get a confirmation that you should be able to log in now.
- Password should be 6-16 characters.
- If you don't get the password reset email in your Inbox, check your Junk or Spam folder.
- If you're signing in with your Google account, please reset your password through the Google login page.
- The password reset email is only active for 48 hours.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!