- Split Budget allocations between Location, Department, or Account Codes.
- Balance cost of an expense or purchase between different Account Codes or Budgets.
Go to Accounts Payable → Unbilled Items
Select the button on the right-hand side of the item you wish to update.
Select the Add Account Codes button.
Choose from the list and select Save. Note that you can select more than one if needed.
You can split the costs by Quantity, Cost, or %. Select the appropriate button with the same name.
- Enter the amounts for each Account Code within the Total Cost column.
Once done, select the blue Edit item button to confirm your changes.
- Users with Accounts Payable Permissions will be able to complete the following steps.
- If the QuickBooks Online integration is set up with Procurify, Procurify will sync order items with multiple order items to QuickBooks Online via separate line items.