- Split Budget allocations between Location, Department or Account Codes.
- Balance cost of an expense or purchase between different Account Codes or Budgets.
- Procurify web app
- Users with Accounts Payable Permissions will be able to follow the steps below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Accounts Payable > Expense > Unbilled Items -or- Accounts Payable > Purchase Order > Unbilled Items
Select the button on the right-hand side of the item you wish to update.
Select the Add Account Codes button.
Choose from the list and select Save. Note that you can select more than one if needed.
You can choose to split the costs by Quantity, Cost or %. Select the appropriate button with the same name.
- Enter the amounts for each Account Code within the Total Cost column.
Once done, select the blue Edit Item button to confirm your changes.