- Eliminate adding the items one by one when submitting requests
- Enter all orders in a sheet and upload it all at once in one request
- Procurify web app
- Make it a good habit to download a new import file and use it.
- Note that there may be custom fields added in the request form. Make sure to fill it out as well to avoid getting errors when uploading.
- The account code shouldn't include the description and must be exactly the same as how it's shown.
- Do not include the currency in price column.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select on top left and choose Orders.
Fill out the mandatory fields.
As best practice, Download the Template before you begin.
Open the downloaded file.
Fill it out. Note that the "Name", "Account Code", "Vendor", "Quantity", "Unit Type", "Price" and "Currency" are all mandatory fields. There may be some custom fields added too, please make sure it's field out as well.
Save the file in your computer.
Going back to the Order page, select Browse & Upload CSV.
Locate the file in your computer.
When you're all set with the file preview, select Import.