The following article outlines how to add items to the Product Catalog. Only users with access to the Procure module will be able to complete the following steps.
Adding a new Catalog Item from Product Catalog
- Select PROCURE→ PRODUCT CATALOG on the left-hand navigation menu
- Select the CREATE CATALOG ITEM orange button on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Input the data for the Catalog Item. Fields with red asterisks are required.
- Select SAVE CATALOG ITEM
Adding a new Catalog Item when creating a Purchase Order
If the item is already added to a Request, it is possible to create a Catalog Item at the Procurement Stage once the Request has been Approved. The following list two processes for adding a Catalog Item at the Procurement Stage.
- Go to PROCURE → PROCUREMENT on the left-hand navigation menu
- Select the checkbox next to the non-catalog items you want to add to the Product Catalog.
- Select ADD TO LIST
- Select the [...] button across the item, and select +Add to Catalog. If you are unable to see the Add to Catalog option, use the scroll feature.
- Or alternatively, select the CREATE PURCHASE ORDER button, and select the [...] button across the item, and select +Add to Catalog
- The steps are only applicable to users with Product Catalog permission
- Once added, there will be an icon next to the item to signify that this item is part of the product catalog.
- A quick tip: You may edit or delete an item by clicking [...] icon
- If you have a list of items to add in the catalog, use the import tool.
- There is no limit to the number of items that can be added to the catalog.