- Add a new user to the approval chain
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Manage Approval Routing permission will be able to do the steps below.
- Make sure that the user you are about to setup already has access to the location(s) and department(s) you intend to add from.
- If you have turned on Standalone approval routing for Expense, you can follow the same steps but remember to go to Expense tab.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Settings > Manage Approval Routing.
Select the location from the dropdown on the left side of the screen.
Choose the department.
Then, select the orange Add User on the far right side of the page.
Select the "level".
Choose the "approver's name".
You may add "threshold" if needed.
Finally, select Add.