- Remove a department that's no longer needed.
- Delete or deactivate a department.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Manage Locations permission will be able to do this.
- Removing a department is permanent and irreversible.
- There shouldn't be any pending request for approval under the department you are about to delete. Otherwise, it will not go through.
- It's best to download a history of Requests, Purchase Orders and/or Bills made from the department you intend to delete.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Settings > Manage Locations.
Select the location where this department is linked to.
Go to Departments tab.
Select the across the department you need to remove.
Choose Remove Department.
You will be prompted with the warning message. If you're sure and ready to proceed, select Delete Department.