- How to create a new vendor
- Creating a new vendor
- How do I add a new vendor on the fly
- What are the alternate methods for adding new vendors to Procurify
The following article outlines how to add vendors manually. Only users with manage vendor permission under Procure can perform the steps listed.
- Double-check that the Vendor doesn't exist in the system before creating a new Vendor.
- If you sync vendors from NetSuite, ensure to add your Vendor to Netsuite and not directly to Procurify.
You must be a purchaser or have permission to the Procure tab to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Procure → Vendors
- Click + New Vendor on the right side of the page
- Fill out the details
- Click Add Vendor.
Success! You've added a new vendor.
- To add multiple vendors simultaneously, please see How to Import Multiple Vendors.