- How to create a new vendor
- Creating a new vendor
- How do I add a new vendor on the fly
- What are the alternate methods for adding new vendors to Procurify
The following article outlines how to add Vendors manually. Only users with Manage Vendors permission under Procure will be able to perform the steps listed.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select Procure → Vendors
- Select the New Vendor on the right side of the page
- Fill out the details
- Click Add Vendor to finalize.
Alternatively, you can add Vendors when submitting a Request for Order:
- Select +New Request located at the top of the screen
- Select +Order
- Select +Add New Item
- From the Preferred Vendors, drop-down select Other
- The Vendor Name field will appear beside Preferred Vendors. Type in the name of the new Vendor.
Warning: Double check that the Vendor doesn't already exist in the system before creating a new Vendor.
- If you need to add multiple vendors at the same time, please follow the steps on How to Import Multiple Vendors.