- Restrict user access to the Procurement List by Location AND by Department.
- Limit what Departments Order Items that a Purchaser has access to.
- Procurify Web App
- This additional filtering option can only be turned on by a Procurify team member. You will know this setting is not available to you if you do not see an "Assigned Departments" column next to the "Assigned Locations" column within a User's Roles & Permissions. Contact our Support Team or your Customer Success Manager to discuss gaining access.
- Currently, this feature requires you to assign the appropriate Departments to each Purchaser, which means you must go into each user's Roles and Permissions to complete the setup. Until this is done for each Purchaser, they will not have access to the Purchasing List or be able to create new Purchase Orders. For this reason, we suggest having this feature enabled after providing fair warning to your Purchasers.
- If you also have access to Advanced/Granular Permissions(available within Voyager and Enterprise packages), the Permissions import template can be used to bulk update and assign departmental access to Purchasers. (This is advanced so please see our Support Team for assistance.)
Within Settings, select Manage Users under the Set up & Manage section.
Select a User from within the list.
Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
Make sure the Purchaser has the Procure permission. If not, click on Edit Permissions at the top, and check the box to add the Procure permission. Once the permission is added, you should see the Locations and Departments button next to the Procure permission:
If the Locations have already been assigned, continue to step 6. If not, select the Locations button next to the Procure permission to select the appropriate Locations. Once all of the Locations have been checked, select the blue Assign Selected Locations button.
- Next, select the Departments button.
Check the Departments you want the user to be able to create Purchase Orders for, then select the blue Assign Selected Departments button. Make sure to add at least 1 department to Procure, since by default the departments assigned will be 0. Once both Location(s) and Department(s) are selected, the Purchaser will only see Order Items from the Departments that they were assigned to.