- Restrict user access to the procurement list by location AND by department
- This is almost identical to the legacy feature called Procure Access which was discontinued on December 5th 2018.
- Set up - Settings -> Manage Users
- Used on - Procure tab -> Procurement
- This feature is only available via feature flag switch, so if your domain does not have department column next to location column inside: Manage Users -> Select a User -> Roles and Permissions, please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager to discuss on gaining access.
- Note that once turned on, it will require time to set it up for all users and will disable all procurement for the users during the set up. This feature might not apply to all domains, so please discuss with a Procurify member for more details.
- Currently this feature allows set up for each user on 1 by 1 basis, so you must go into each user's roles and permissions to set up this functionality for each user.
- If you have Granular Permissions turned on (another feature toggle, please speak with support or your Customer Success Manage for more details), you can use the Permissions Import Tool to be able to mass update the users' access to departments in Procurement tab. (This is advanced so please see support team for assistance)
- Make sure you have Procure by Department turned on by one of our Procurify team members.
- Go to Settings -> Manage Users
- Select a user
- Go to the Roles and Permissions tab
- Make sure this user has Procure tab permissions. If not, click on EDIT PERMISSIONS and add the Procure permissions.
- Once the permissions are added, you should now see Locations button and also the Departments button next to Procure permissions:
- Select a location for Procure for the user
- Once location is selected, save and click on departments
- Select Departments for the user
- Once both location and departments are selected, this user will now only see items from the departments that they were assigned to when they log in and access Procure -> Procurement
Note: Make sure to add at least 1 department to Procure, since by default the department assigned will be 0.
Please feel free to reach out to the support team for any questions.
From the Procurify team