PIX is a tool that allows you to utilize the camera from your mobile device, while still working from the full Procurify web application on your computer. This saves time by providing you with the ability to complete your work from the Procurify site, without the interruption of scanning and uploading hardcopies.
Before you get started, there are a few things you will need to make sure are set up correctly.
- you have downloaded the most recent version of the Procurify iOS or Android mobile application.
- you have signed into the mobile application.
- mobile push notifications from Procurify are enabled within your device.
- Select the button located beside the blue upload button. This will be visible when adding an item to an order request from the receiving page of a Purchase Order. If this is your first time using PIX, a pop-up will appear with further instructions that you can also follow.
- From your mobile device, you will receive a notification that says, "Click this to initiate PIX." Open the notification to launch the camera. If this is your first time using the camera with Procurify, we may ask for access to proceed.
- Once the camera has been launched you will be able to select the capture button to take the photo.
- If you are satisfied with the photo captured, select the "Use Photo" option in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Within a few moments, you will see the photo appear as an uploaded attachment within Procurify.