- How to edit an account code of a received PO
- How to edit a department of an approved Request
- How to edit a Location of an approved
- changing department/location and account code on an approved order or expense
- updating the account code, location, or department of an approved expense
- account code correction
- Trying to change an account code at the procurement stage before creating the PO
1. Head into Settings
2. Select Account Code Correction under the Finance settings.
3. Locate the intended item you wish to edit
4. The Account Code field is editable and listed in the column. Select the arrow beside the account code and update.
5. To edit the Location or Department Locate, select the editing button to the right of the item.
6. Make the appropriate changes within the drop-down options shown:
7. Select the blue Save Changes button.
- The PO must be Open to make these changes
- Only a user with access to Settings & Finance will be able to complete the steps listed.
- Please note that the item must be approved in order to change the Location or Department after the request is submitted. You must either approve the order and follow the steps, or cancel the order and have it resubmitted under the appropriate Location and Department.