- Why can't I see location and/or department shown under Reports tab?
- I've been given Reports permission but I don't see anything?
- Procurify web app
- If you're able to access reports before and suddenly don't see anything, please try logging in and out first and clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We promise we don't bite!
- See this article for detail on Reports Access setup
One of the following reasons may be causing this issue:
You don't have Reports role assign on a specific location and/or department yet.
Your Reports permissions hasn't been assigned yet.
- You have Report permissions in your user account, but have not yet had "Reports Access" set up to choose what Locations/Department data the reports contain. Go to Settings - Reports Access to see these settings.
Please reach out to the superuser of your domain to get this fixed. If you're unsure who to contact, please reach out to us and we'll let you know.