- Why can't I see location and/or department shown under Reports tab?
- I've been given Reports permission but I don't see anything?
- Why can't I see anything under the Reports?
One of the following reasons may be causing this issue:
- If you're able to access reports before and suddenly don't see anything, please try logging in and out first and clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
You don't have Reports role assign on a specific location and/or department yet.
Your Reports permissions hasn't been assigned yet.
- You have Report permissions in your user account, but have not yet had Reports Access set up to choose what Locations/Department data the reports contain. Go to Settings - Reports Access to see these settings.
Go into Settings.
Under Manage Access select Reports Access.
Chose the location in the top right
- Select the Department name in the left panel, and search for a User in the right hand panel, then Add.