- Set up subscriptions for users to view other Approvers' approvals status and history
- Allow the ability to see all other Requests pending Approval by other employees
- Enable Approver View Access
- Grant access to view other Approvers pending Requests
- Procurify web app
- Only users with the Approver View Access permission will be able to perform the steps below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Navigate to Settings > Approver View Access.
Find and select the name of the Approver you're giving access to.
On the right side of the page, select Add Subscribers.
Check the boxes next to the names of the Approvers you want this person to have access to. Check the box in the top right corner in order to select all Approvers.
Select the blue Save button.
Once the setup is complete, the Approver will see a "Viewing As" dropdown within the APPROVAL pages that will enable the ability to filter through others Approvals within the system:
Select the user you wish to view from the drop-down option and their pending approvals will be displayed.
Select ALL if you wish to see every users pending approvals