- Check and view other approvers' pending and approved requests
- Ability to view all requests submitted
- Procurify web app
- Only users with subscribed Watchlist Access will be able to perform the steps below. If you don't have it set up yet, please reach out your superuser or if you have the right access, please follow the steps from this article.
- Viewing other approvers' queue will only allow you to open and view requests. Approving and/or rejecting requests will still need to be performed by the assigned approver.
- This feature is only available using the web app.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Approval > Orders/Travels/Expense.
Select the dropdown menu next to Viewing As. This is located next to the status tabs.
All selected approvers will now be shown. Just select one or you can also select All to view everyone's request.