- Move pending approval requests from one approver to another.
- Forward all future approval requests sent to the delegator to the delegate.
- Procurify web app
- You can only delegate approvals to another user with an Approver role.
- If you are a superuser and doing this on behalf of the delegator, please see this article instead. [insert link]
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Log in to your Procurify account.
Select your name on the top right corner and go to Account.
Select the Approver Delegation tab.
Select the Delegate button.
If you want to move all your pending approval requests, switch the slider to On. Otherwise, you can move to the next step.
Assign the approvals to your delegate.
It's optional to fill out the date when the delegation will stop and/or send a message to the delegate.
Don't forget to Submit your changes! :)